Keyword optimization is one of the most effective ecommerce SEO (search engine optimization) techniques, especially at the product page level. A product-focused keyword phrase is specific in how people find the exact items they're are looking for. However, it is sometimes difficult to determine the exact keywords that you should be using for your ecommerce SEO efforts.
In short, keyword optimization means using the right keyword, having the right keyword density, and using the keyword in appropriate places on the website. Before you do such SEO for ecommerce, you need to pinpoint the right terms.
If you want to have a good keyword, you need to do keyword research. This is basically the process of trying to figure out the most appropriate keyword for your specific requirements. There are several tools that will help you with keyword research. Note that these tools do not eliminate the requirement for keyword research. They simply help you determine what is working for your competitors so that you can make informed decisions.
The ecommerce SEO tools herein are free of charge. Some of them have paid options, but only the free features are detailed. Take advantage of what these tools have to offer to maximize your ecommerce SEO efforts.
You can get this tool through keywordeye.co.uk. It is default to UK’s Google since its developers are based in the UK. This means it will be necessary to change the default to Google U.S. if you are in the U.S. There are also options for other countries.
• With the free version of KeywordEye, you will be limited to only 100 keywords. This means the tool is not a substitute to keyword research, even if it will give you helpful ideas.
• The tool can “order” cloud visualization in returns. This is by search volume or by AdWords competition.
You could get this tool through www.keywordspy.com. Keyword Spy, as the term suggests, allows you to “spy” on your competitors’ keywords.
• The Domain spy feature stands out in the free version of this tool. All you should do is type in the domain you want into its search box, ensure that the radio button reads “domains”, and do the search. This gives you information on how much the domain spends in paid searches, the keywords your competitors are spending money on, and who these competitors are, among other information.
• The tabs at the top of the website work. You are restricted to between 10 and 20 results per tab with the free trial.
• You can export any list into Google Spreadsheets, CSV, or Excel. The Bonus! Export feature is restricted in the free version.
• You can see both paid competitors and organic competitors side by side in the competitors tab.
• You will get the keywords with the greatest cost-per-click change using the “Top Lists” page.
• The Keyword Spy’s add on is arguably the best feature of the free version.
This keyword research tool is available through www.semrush.com. The tool’s free option is unlike the free options of the other tools in that the data is almost as useful as what you would get in the paid option. The only differences are more in-depth analysis on keywords, which can be beneficial for your on-page SEO efforts.
• There is a metric for the results numbers in Google’s SERPs (search engine results pages). This is simply the number of searches done for a particular keyword on Google.
• The “related keywords” is also effective.
It goes without saying that you will get the best data with paid tools. Some of the best in the industry that you could subscribe to are:
Start using these excellent tools for SEO and website optimization. They can help to ensure that you choose and optimize for the right keywords for ecommerce search engine optimization (SEO).continue...
Ecommerce news and information about E-marketing, social media, and more.
Company offering SEO and Internet Marketing services for Ecommerce Websites.
Whether for large ecommerce websites or small business sites, here you can find solutions for SEO-friendly web design services.
Yes, also applicable to ecommerce stores, see local SEO strategies and news to help businesses craft successful Google Maps marketing campaigns.
Take your SEO and web marketing efforts to the next level with web presence optimization, and this profoundly awesome strategy guide.
A highly informative Squidoo lens that outlines 3 best practices techniques for "white hat" SEO link building for websites.
Explore a blog that is dedicated to righteous business practices. Find inspiring ideas, industry examples, and insights to improve your business.
More than just SEO, this website optimization company takes into consideration the critical elements that help to convert users after they land on your webpages.
Learn SEO copywriting tips for ecommerce sites. Ensure your product pages are keyword relevant and compelling to customers.
Know these strategies for Pay Per Click advertising and PPC optimization. They are highly valuable for ecommerce marketers.
This is a great article on what to consider when shopping for a SEO specialist or website optimization company.
The ultimate how-to guide on doing local SEO, specifically if you operate a northern Michigan business
Find information, resources, and services for ecommerce search engine optimization, such as link building, content marketing, and more.
This is a great article that provides tips for small business ecommerce sites trying to compete with big-budget goliaths.
Awesome blog that shares tips, strategies, and resources on SEO and website optimization
A great blog dedicated to sharing SEO tips and strategy insights specifically for ecommerce sites.
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Personal SEO Blog with Tips, Strategies and Insights on All things related to SEO.