Adept PPC advertisers are aware that proper keyword research is essential for search advertising success. THe Google Keyword Planner is an excellent tool that provides all relevant information that is needed to make an informed decision with regard to keywords that are best for the business.
Recently, Google has introduced cool, new features to enhance user experience. In this article, we discuss the newly-introduced features that are intended to give ecommerce PPC advertising experts better insights into keyword search data.
1. Google has brought in impressive graphical representations and display of query volumes based on the geographical locations.
2. The next visually appealing and intriguing feature introduced by Google allows you to find location breakdowns and the geographies of the targeted location.
3. It includes a device specific breakdown of search volume estimates according to the device that you are using – desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet. Estimates are generally based on the baseline that is applicable to all the devices. This allows you to add adjustments in accordance with the bid adjustment provided for you.
4. The flexible time period comparison facilitates you to compare search estimates for different periods of time. With just the click of a button you can avail daily estimates, monthly estimates, quarterly estimates or even annual estimates.
5. It has also enabled break down by devices and target locations. This feature again allows you to break down your data according to the device that you are using, be it a computer, mobile device or tablet. It includes a visual graph also which is great for advertisers to predict what they can actually expect from each device with regard to the average monthly searches.
6. It facilitates visualization of mobile trends wherein you can anticipate and envisage by comparing mobile search volume with total volume search.
7. Another added feature for keyword research is the ability to view and compare absolute and relative changes for each ad group and comparison of keyword volume for two distinct periods. You also have the facility to categorize by the total change or the percentage of change of the keywords. This gives a vivid picture of which keywords do well at a specified period of time.
8. It also comprises of a time period comparison that permits you to include total change in volume estimated from the start date till the end date. You have the ability to perform the time period comparison with the help of a pictorial graph representation.
9. This is yet another excellent feature that specifies the time period for keyword suggestions. This is touted as the most favorite aspect of this essential tool as it provides inspiring ideas for searching the keywords as well as the volume estimates of the suggested keywords over a period of time. This again comes with a graphical depiction that illustrates the changes over a period of time.
The new changes incorporated in the Google Keyword Planner tool enhance the appeal and value of it to a great extent. Besides this it also assures advertisers and publishers the ability to target keyword research based on specific devices, locations or focussed over a specific period of time.continue...
Ecommerce news and information about E-marketing, social media, and more.
Company offering SEO and Internet Marketing services for Ecommerce Websites.
Whether for large ecommerce websites or small business sites, here you can find solutions for SEO-friendly web design services.
Yes, also applicable to ecommerce stores, see local SEO strategies and news to help businesses craft successful Google Maps marketing campaigns.
Take your SEO and web marketing efforts to the next level with web presence optimization, and this profoundly awesome strategy guide.
A highly informative Squidoo lens that outlines 3 best practices techniques for "white hat" SEO link building for websites.
Explore a blog that is dedicated to righteous business practices. Find inspiring ideas, industry examples, and insights to improve your business.
More than just SEO, this website optimization company takes into consideration the critical elements that help to convert users after they land on your webpages.
Learn SEO copywriting tips for ecommerce sites. Ensure your product pages are keyword relevant and compelling to customers.
Know these strategies for Pay Per Click advertising and PPC optimization. They are highly valuable for ecommerce marketers.
This is a great article on what to consider when shopping for a SEO specialist or website optimization company.
The ultimate how-to guide on doing local SEO, specifically if you operate a northern Michigan business
Find information, resources, and services for ecommerce search engine optimization, such as link building, content marketing, and more.
This is a great article that provides tips for small business ecommerce sites trying to compete with big-budget goliaths.
Awesome blog that shares tips, strategies, and resources on SEO and website optimization
A great blog dedicated to sharing SEO tips and strategy insights specifically for ecommerce sites.
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Personal SEO Blog with Tips, Strategies and Insights on All things related to SEO.