No matter what type of ecommerce business you run, if you are seeking to increase your web presence then you probably know the potential that search engine optimization (SEO) has to offer.
A common misconception that people have about SEO is that the content of your website must include many instances of you keyword target in the copy, as well as select off-page SEO element. However, the tables have turned in SEO.
Now your content must be of top quality, with the intention to inform and educate your visitors. The truth of the matter is that the content of your ecommerce website must convert the visitor after they landed on the page. This also known as conversion rate optimization, and it's a critical element of website optimization.
So how can you scribe superior content while ensuring that it's search engine optimized?
The first main point to keep in mind is empathy. Empathy is putting yourself in the shoes of your target visitor and understanding what motives he or she has when visiting your website. Knowing the common perspective of your ecommerce marketing will help you tailor effective content that helps to convert users.
It is however important to include your keyword targets, respectively, for successful search engine optimization. Therefore, it can be quite easy to lose track of your readers while you are trying to ensure that you are including the right terms and phrasing.
Relax. Nowadays keyword density is not that important, so long as you use your keyword targets a few times in the body copy, as well as the page title and meta data. Just write naturally and include your keyword targets when they make sense.
So what are some of the tips that you can use when it comes to keeping your readers in mind?
1. Be brief. Do not let your content ramble on. Instead, let it comprise of short paragraphs that will take a short time to read.
2. Use headings and sub titles. Break up the content with headings and sub topics so that the reader can scheme through and get a general idea of what the content is about.
3. Have a call to action. It is not merely about filling up the website with creative and fresh content, you should also request a call to action from the readers so that they can buy your products.
4. You should keep in mind that the main aim of website optimization is not simply to get higher search rankings and boost traffic. The main aim is to try and convert this traffic into sales so as to boost your business’s profits. A website that is not interactive or one that is not user friendly will not be able to accomplish this.
5. Be selective with keywords. Keywords are vital for search engine optimization. If you would like your site to be relevant, the content it has should contain the keywords people are searching for. However, do not overstuff the content with keywords. Too many keywords and placing them without any regard to the continuity of the content will raise flags within the search engine and could result in your website being banned. Let the keywords flow naturally.
6. Explain what your business entails. You cannot sell products or services if your target demographic does not understand what they are buying. Be explicit as possible about what your business is about even including your vision as well as mission statement. The more your target audience understands about you, the higher the chances they will trust you enough to buy your products.
To learn more about balancing content with SEO and other social elements, visit this page from our Illinois SEO writers.continue...
Ecommerce news and information about E-marketing, social media, and more.YisooTraining.com
An online training course platform that features hands-on learning modules in Google Ads, SEO, and more.
The direct link to Yisoo Training's Google Ads online course, a great value for beginner and advanced advertisers.
Company offering SEO and Internet Marketing services for Ecommerce Websites.
Whether for large ecommerce websites or small business sites, here you can find solutions for SEO-friendly web design services.
Yes, also applicable to ecommerce stores, see local SEO strategies and news to help businesses craft successful Google Maps marketing campaigns.
Take your SEO and web marketing efforts to the next level with web presence optimization, and this profoundly awesome strategy guide.
A highly informative Squidoo lens that outlines 3 best practices techniques for "white hat" SEO link building for websites.
Explore a blog that is dedicated to righteous business practices. Find inspiring ideas, industry examples, and insights to improve your business.
More than just SEO, this website optimization company takes into consideration the critical elements that help to convert users after they land on your webpages.
Learn SEO copywriting tips for ecommerce sites. Ensure your product pages are keyword relevant and compelling to customers.
Know these strategies for Pay Per Click advertising and PPC optimization. They are highly valuable for ecommerce marketers.
This is a great article on what to consider when shopping for a SEO specialist or website optimization company.
The ultimate how-to guide on doing local SEO, specifically if you operate a northern Michigan business
Find information, resources, and services for ecommerce search engine optimization, such as link building, content marketing, and more.
This is a great article that provides tips for small business ecommerce sites trying to compete with big-budget goliaths.
Awesome blog that shares tips, strategies, and resources on SEO and website optimization
A great blog dedicated to sharing SEO tips and strategy insights specifically for ecommerce sites.
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Personal SEO Blog with Tips, Strategies and Insights on All things related to SEO.