Whether you've started a PPC advertising campaign or provide PPC campaign management services, the learning never stops. In addition to new changes and features constantly rolling-out, PPC advertising is constant endeavor or refinement and optimization.
In this article, we share with your seven simple PPC advertising tips that can make PPC campaign management more efficient. These PPC tips will help to improve keyword quality score, conversion rates, click-through rates, and all while minimizing ad spend.
1. Modify PPC campaign settings: On the network settings, choose either search or display. On the part of devices, select the mobile traffic, which is way cheaper than selecting the option for desktop and laptop computers. On the ad rotation settings, start off by rotating your ads evenly. This will ensure that all your ads are tested before any of them is left out.
2. Obtain a specific PPC advertising theme: Additionally, be very specific on the theme you prefer by selecting ad groups and keywords, which are closely related to each other. Instead of setting very broad terms, split the keyword into more specific terms then use different ad groups with even more specific keywords. Use different variations of certain keywords like dinner clothes, clothes for dinner etc.
3. Make use of the right PPC landing pages: Always direct a user to the specific page that contains the information that was keyed in. For instance, if your website is dealing with shoes and clothes but the user was specifically looking for shoes, why would you direct this visitor to your homepage? Leading the user to the right path increases the rate of conversion and is an essential practice for PPC campaign management.
4. Get the most returns for your ad spend: There are basically three match types of ad words, the exact match, broad match and phrase match. You should bid on keywords based on their match type and the volume of traffic they are likely to attract. For instance, the broad match is likely to attract high traffic but a high number of this will not be relevant. On the other hand, the exact match type represents the keyword that is specific to your product and is likely to experience the least traffic. However, there are high chances that this kind of traffic is highly relevant and will convert. For this reason, you should pay more for such clicks.
5. Experiment with placements in the SERP: You must not always assume that your conversion rates will be high when your site is at the very top of the SERP. Just take your time to figure out at which position your conversion rates are the highest and make the necessary changes. Companies that provide PPC campaign management services often times utilize software to help with these techniques, such as Wordstream.
6. Focus on the dimensions tab: This tab gives you vital information that you can use to better your campaign. For instance, you can cut down on the cost of PPC by turning off your ads during times when there is no conversion. You can use dimensions to understand when your users are likely to convert so that you can only spend your money on ads at this time.
7. Always check your PPC campaign performance and test new keywords: Make sure you keep reviewing your account’s performance to ensure that you are doing your best. You can even add new keywords and landing pages from time to time to see if they will have an impact on your conversion rates.
Do you have other tips for efficient PPC campaign management? Please share them in the comments section below!
Ecommerce news and information about E-marketing, social media, and more.YisooTraining.com
An online training course platform that features hands-on learning modules in Google Ads, SEO, and more.
The direct link to Yisoo Training's Google Ads online course, a great value for beginner and advanced advertisers.
Company offering SEO and Internet Marketing services for Ecommerce Websites.
Whether for large ecommerce websites or small business sites, here you can find solutions for SEO-friendly web design services.
Yes, also applicable to ecommerce stores, see local SEO strategies and news to help businesses craft successful Google Maps marketing campaigns.
Take your SEO and web marketing efforts to the next level with web presence optimization, and this profoundly awesome strategy guide.
A highly informative Squidoo lens that outlines 3 best practices techniques for "white hat" SEO link building for websites.
Explore a blog that is dedicated to righteous business practices. Find inspiring ideas, industry examples, and insights to improve your business.
More than just SEO, this website optimization company takes into consideration the critical elements that help to convert users after they land on your webpages.
Learn SEO copywriting tips for ecommerce sites. Ensure your product pages are keyword relevant and compelling to customers.
Know these strategies for Pay Per Click advertising and PPC optimization. They are highly valuable for ecommerce marketers.
This is a great article on what to consider when shopping for a SEO specialist or website optimization company.
The ultimate how-to guide on doing local SEO, specifically if you operate a northern Michigan business
Find information, resources, and services for ecommerce search engine optimization, such as link building, content marketing, and more.
This is a great article that provides tips for small business ecommerce sites trying to compete with big-budget goliaths.
Awesome blog that shares tips, strategies, and resources on SEO and website optimization
A great blog dedicated to sharing SEO tips and strategy insights specifically for ecommerce sites.
An insightful blog that offers creative ideas for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Personal SEO Blog with Tips, Strategies and Insights on All things related to SEO.